Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Search.

Searching for the wisdom to lead me on in life.
Searching for the eyes that can bright up my life.
Searching for the shoulders that i can lean my troubles on.
Searching for the hand that can hold me when i fell.
Searching for the legs that can walk together with me.

kindly update me if such person exists. Haha.

Erm.. Just bought a new laptop after several considerations. Guess its better since i'll be on the run soon. Wanted to get the the pink dell but out of stock. haha. So ended up with Compaq which is compact to my liking and within my budget range. But the colour is too dull. I need colours to brighten up my life!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is such a person...

I have the answer, but I'm not the answer =P

Seek Him, and He is not far away =)

JaCqUee_eeN said...

Update!!